Saturday, March 14, 2015

Joe Vaccapella

I'll give writing another shot again, but you've got to listen to the messages I'm trying to send, mixing rap with poetry, and u know it's me, with my Joe Vaccapella, Joe Conscious has got to tell ya, the Absolut truth the real deal, expressing exactly what I feel, give emotions words, it's almost absurd, and the vocabulary is crazy, the life lessons taught aren't hazy, because I'm edgy and gripping, I take the time to memorize adlibbing, so my voice has the proper inflection, I give each piece my complete attention, and when it's being recited, it's almost like I'm in front of u writing it, so authentic totally in the zone and, entirely engrossed in the moment, there's an undeniable connection, that's contagious like an infection, but it's like I'm talking only to u, there's no one else in the room, willing to share their whole soul, avoid all paranoia and just let go, seems nobody says embarrassing personal shit openly, or shows vulnerability knowingly, men typically analytically think that makes them weak, underestimate sensitivity as easy to defeat, I personally believe, I'm just portraying me, fuck what anybody else says or thinks, even if my stuff stinks, you'll never take my passion away, or make me afraid, I learned a long time ago, for every friend there's a foe, unfortunately u can't please everyone, so i'm done, as long as I'm happy, who cares if other people hate or disrespectfully laugh at me?

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
5/20/10

No comments:

Post a Comment