Saturday, March 14, 2015

Lord Forgive Me

I'm choking, from too much smoking, and withholding, hurtful words that deserve to heard and spoken, instead I'm left speechless, from our future's bleakness, this economic's catastrophic uniqueness, I beseech and plea please, these bailouts adding to the deficit means, more taxes and fees, geez, will it ever cease, so consumers can again be at ease, no more of a lending freeze, America's financial system being plagued by disease, we are so quick to forget, which makes me fret, how did we originally get into this mess, let me just take one wild guess, 8 years of President Bush, isn't that enough of a cue for republicans to shush, we all should give each other a kick in the tush, letting our morals turn to mush, consumed by stupidity, inequity, we've ultimately lost liberty, please Lord forgive me, for not speaking out loud, proving I'm well endowed, gay and proud, and sticking up for my community and crowd, I'm totally ashamed, I feel mutilated and maimed, how our great country's  legacy's been defamed, it's pitiful and repugnant, some are even rooting against this newly elected democratic government, hoping there's continuously higher unemployment, and more troop deployment, presidential overexposure, waiting for Barack to lose his composure, as the dollar and Dow seem to plummet, would things go well at the G-20 summit, or was a new currency created, since our stability faded, fiscal responsibility got tainted, degraded, antiquated, should money be spent or saved is constantly debated, all I know, is we still have a long ass way to go, we need to breathe hope, and elope, from the strict moral code of the Pope, things are not always black and white, perpetually instilling separatism isnt right, Christianity is way too exclusive, yet abusively intrusive, that's it, I quit being a hypocrite, and have made my final decision, I will not transform to fit your vision, practice your religion, change my sexual preference or the way that i'm living, God is much more forgiving, and i'm pretty sure He didn't create Earth to be a prison, or for me to play your prey falling victim to this crooked prejudiced system, ruled by your illusive conducive ignorance and imbecilism!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
3/31/10

No comments:

Post a Comment