Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Last Laugh

Lately it seems, I smoke trees, and shit just comes to me, like an epiphany, pick a topic, drop it, an insanely craving it, crazy brainy form of entertainment, plus when I get high I'm gabby, a regular chatty Kathy, don't even dream to ask me, what I'm thinking, my lines intertwine in my mind quicker than blinking, it's somewhat trippy, a gift that's pretty nifty, envied with antipathy, don't poke fun but still cleverly witty, and because I'm Gemini I can be a bit shifty, but not shady, I'm aware that life and experiences change me, people may be strangely angry, flagrantly mangy, mutts, or what I now refer to as shmuckputz, u and your make believe Indian giving sunburns and cuts, I'm not falling for your tricks, like walking with my shoelaces tied together on my kicks, or looking up cause gullible's written on the ceiling, while u rig poker with your freaky sneaky underhanded dealing, u secretly u repeatedly cheated, so u could remain an elite member of the undefeated, I don't know why, I mean I shouldn't be surprised, with your lack of integrity, honoring your pedigree, did u intentionally, try to offend me, to end up an enemy, or an arch rival, competitively viable, no more wasting time, u swine, I'm fine, and will someday shine, victory will be mine, I'll be glorified and pined, you're probably just being an antagonistic little shit, and nobody wants to hear or deal with your hissy fit, always hate losing and complaining, especially in monopoly when your money's waning, maybe now all your hot air will start deflating, and you'll sit there til we finish playing patiently waiting, u win some u lose some, shake hands it's done, dwelling on the past is dumb, eventually the pain will numb, take your turn to lurk in the dirt, while I sit with this smirk, cause u may have won first, but I won second and third, u do the math, I wound up having the last laugh!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
2/19/09

No comments:

Post a Comment