Saturday, March 14, 2015

The Superficial Choice

They say u got a choice, then destroy and censor the voice, all I see is superficiality, people play fake oh so casually, and naturally being a nice guy becomes my casualty, I think you're blatantly flagrantly and unashamingly playing with me, your gracious fakeness is apparently transparent see, and I definitely don't desire another parent or marriage mentality, someone always smothering, hovering over mothering one another and, then the other disrespects refuses to protect the brother in the gutter, I'll try not to sta sta studder, detailing how too much kindness too soon is suffocating, keep those elaborate talismans and gifts patiently waiting, or they'll start staying playing and preying, it's the money they're emulating, it's so unhealthy, the sleazy greedy stealthily seek the wealthy, u can't help me, my mind's blind, and I don't know why, I feel unfazed dazed and hazed, relationships are an uncharted maze, that I can't see straight ahead or right, I'll never be loved if I can't risk being disliked, I want to gain fame and insane popularity, I ignore your flaws and your remarks made disparagingly, shit happens B, but not all things end tragically or happily, don't misdirect and snap at me, laugh at or treat me crappy, I'll slap a G, and put a cap in his knee, if I have to I'll ignore your gums flapping rapidly, you're all talk, why crawl when u can walk, it's rude to gawk, and creepy to stalk, have some guts to say what's up, and if I offend u ask what the fuck, finding love is tough luck, u stay stuck, when u in fact act like and immature shmuck, just keep it real, the true u has mass appeal, tell me what u feel, trust and honesty may help seal the deal, since my heart is nearly impossible to steal, when u hurt me I don't heal, u only get one chance there's no appeal, i'm tired of your sly lies and your confusionous useless noise, take your sentence with poise, you're only an illusion of a good choice!

Peace and 1
JC
7/30/08

No comments:

Post a Comment