Sunday, March 22, 2015

Uncensored & Unedited

No joke, I'm broke, without hope, and no place to go, which way, in this crazy maze, I've taken four rights, to be precise, basically standing still, too weary and dreary to climb the next hexed hill, until, a spark, so I utter hark, heard harsh shots, just being fired, have a caffeine fix to nix being tired, I'm wicked anticipating, when waiting, praying for some inspiration, to  help express the best tested, I want to invest in it innovation, a must mention invention and here's your invitation, I've got a whole entire collection that's amazing, written/spoken word integration, u can listen to see and read, lyrics so unbelievably real and deep, filled with honesty, about being a minority, conveying it bothers me, how I can't find where I belong, but credit's due for staying strong, in another era I bet, I'd already be dead, people used to not live so long, now instead I worry I'll be the only one to mourn, other friends and family already all gone, with no legitimate spawn, by being gay did I live life wrong, I'm constantly consciously torn, will my soul move on or be reborn, scorned, how do I begin, to even fit in again, I need a whole new outlook and focus, I'll transform into a locust, a beautiful killer, a written and spitting murderous verses pillar, one of the cornerstones that helped to lay the foundation, to the new wave where u rave u crave this poetry sensation, it's hypnotic, erotic, cathartic magic potion sort of tonic, that I hope spreads like that plague we all call bubonic, that sheds light on the dark side, instills confidence and self pride, so nobody stays inside, or has to try and hide, shadows won't exist it's so bright, u too should stand up to fight for what's right, gain some insight, to why there's so much plight, eight years this country's old government, was utterly ugly super repulsively repugnant, stuck the middle class in dungeons, while their corrupted records got expunges, blacks in fact pack cells already overcrowded, all our retirement pension and savings have been devoured, we don't even know when we've reached the darkest hour, it's ok if u fray the struggle will make u empowered, the seed to fulfill your needs and passion has sprouted, now learn how to go and flow with it, making old English teachers illiterate, with my gifted riveted rhetoric, effectively esoteric, impressive, they're not so easy to comprehend, unless u let the mind unwind then entwine and bend, it's my mental  practice and exercise, workout to be knowledgeable and wise, I'll be a great, it's fate, cuz change comes over time, and I'm primed to shine, paying bills won't be a priority of mine, I'll be a successful, intellectual who gets paid to share my creatively stated opinion, experience high class living, breach the space/time continuum, reach and teach future generations, even average Joe's have revelations, my new motto and financial plan, only non phony cash in hand, I make my destiny...I am my own man, I'm now in command and demand, to start to cut back but especially on fuel, using alternative energy's wicked cool, polluting our environment isn't...it's cruel, we need to end pork barrel spending, no more pretending, I've got money debiting and crediting, forgetting, bankruptcy and unemployment are evident, and eminent, but my optimistic sentiment, is thank God for our newly elected black president, his profound impact will eternally be unmeasured, just like my a capella spoken word record, where my poems will be untouched unchanged and will forever remain enedited and uncensored!

Peace and 1,
JC
3/10/09

No comments:

Post a Comment