Sunday, March 15, 2015

What Are My Fans Called

If my nickname is JC then should my fans be called disciples or apostles, it's always interesting to see their ages ranging from toddlers to fossils, some with or without those wretched tonsils, tons of Gretas and even a few Hansels, i welcome all who read and/or listen, let's break out of money's prison, this ain't no funny business, happiness is the key to bliss, no amount of dough u know can buy it, i refuse to compromise shit, which in past tense becomes shat, I'm competitive and love to go tick for tack, but who will be the first to call toe, only peeps I grew up with know me as Joe, or more intimately as Joey, no one can duplicate or clone me, I'm one of a kind, not overtly sexy but damn fine, with that smile and chinky eyes, I'm a superhero that doesnt fly, instead writes rhymes, trying to save the world one crime at a time!

Peace and 1,
JC
3/15/15

No comments:

Post a Comment