Thursday, March 26, 2015

Yester Years

It's dawn, and I'm already gone, from an overprotected bubble, where I was notorious for mischievousness and trouble, so now I'm on to the next phase, for a brand new exotic taste, add some spice, to my dull lackluster of a life, take a journey, to learn me, and figure shit out, rise up again to bout, whatever may come, try not to forget where I'm from, or the people I've met along the way, pray they stay ok, and then, when we meet again, we've grown, built our own home, fulfilled our wildest dreams, wants wishes and needs, conquered all our fears, dried and survived tears, we can reminisce yester years, compare careers, husbands and wives, the storms we've weathered in our lives, trade and rave about pics, of our pets and kids, maybe mourn, those that've passed on and are gone, some who got locked up and are in prison, for making a bad or wrong decision, did we change the way we envisioned, or have we become robotic-like and conditioned, forgot fun and the joy of living, all those innocent pranks jokes kidding and sinning, after all anything's ok in moderation, don't forget to also give back to where u can from, it's a definite obligation, so others can experience the same sensation, get entertainment, hanging with the bestest friends you've got for life, that's right we're super duper tight, growing up in lil Rhode Island, got plenty of fond childhood memories that leave me smiling!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
10/18/09

No comments:

Post a Comment