Friday, April 3, 2015

About Now

I'm going thru the transition, of moving to and becoming a San Franciscan, I'm wickedly super sarcastic, cuz I've gotten bored and have simply had it, with San Diego, am a little afraid tho, since I'll be giving up my job security, but pursuing poetry is alluringly luring me, I could also dabble a bit with music, if I don't drastically do this, show some movement, I'm seriously going to lose it, my ADD is kicking in, producing some internal friction, and I'm getting antsy, refuse to be assumed a pansy, for not trying to achieve, my ultimate goal or dream, while I'm still young, and can recover from falling flat on my bum bum, after all isn't life about trial and error, figuring out what works better, plus I never look back with regret, fret or get upset, because I didn't carpe diem, nor take advantage of my god given freedom, time's too short, and at least in San Fran I have a cohort, to do things with, which would be the best gift, since here I've been mostly riding solo, there's a lot of gay guys on the dolo, making it hard to build friendships or find love, screw sex I'd settle for a hug, I've spent many nights lonely, shafted by men who lie flake out or are phony, the stereotypical cliched "full of bologna", but at least I have the Lord to help console me, I see his footprints in the mud, faith helps me handle all the hubbub, chaos conflict and confusion, the severe stress has got me disillusioned, misdirecting my anger and frustration, from feeling a depressed and neglected sensation, people saying without a beat my rhymes aren't entertaining, too sophisticatedly draining, they need training updating and explaining, for them to comprehend, the supposed complex messages I'm trying to send, I know wood is hollow and can't bend, but a human being can, so join with me and take a bow, say goodbye to the past fast stop questioning how, forget what happened before and start concentrating more about now!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
8/11/10

No comments:

Post a Comment