Friday, April 10, 2015

Alter Ego

Could someone pretty please, tell me if I'm a sap or just naive, isn't there good within us all, or eventually does every angel fall, can one person really change the world, overcome extreme obstacles and hurdle, inspiring others to realize, anyone can make a difference if he or she tries, what happened to evolving towards a greater good, am I alien therefore feared and misunderstood, selflessness and helping others gives me chills, I'm empathetic to all emotions from anger to sadness or boredom to thrills, if I could suffer to save another an ounce of pain, or open egocentrics and narcissists up from being vain, I totally and absolutely would, but I believe everybody should, there's got to be hope for a, utopia, otherwise the devil wins, 2012 and the end of days begins, if life is a blank slate, we truly have free will and can semi change our own fate, only when the righteous give up, on the power of faith and love, but most importantly themselves, get caught up in excuses and their own personal hells, overwhelmed by the trials and tribulations, instead of breaking boundaries and achieving revelations, will it be the downfall of humanity, when history becomes vulgar or a profanity, where are the Platos Anne Franks Milks Tupacs and MLKs, that stand up to speak out taking hold of the reigns, pass the baton to me, if no one else will take the lead, I don't consider myself that brave or strong, but hopefully I can create movement through my words in a poem or song, I don't mind being used as the askew ruse and society's thorn, being gay isn't a choice or wrong, perhaps I'm just another false prophet, spewing twisted truths reason and logic, cuz like the internet there's nothing anybody can do to stop it, it's persistent and obnoxious, time I gave control to my alter ego Joe Conscious!

Peace and 1,
JC
5/3/10

No comments:

Post a Comment