Friday, May 22, 2015

Ain't No Bottom Bitch

Trapped in my head, my heart's hollow and dead, I'm throwing in the towel and giving up, i no longer believe in fairy tale love, im so thru with being used, constantly thrown away like dirty tissues, only find one way relationships, I can't stand this shit, i thought I was the gemini, just wanna run away and hide, break down and cry, I need thicker skin to protect my insides, why am I being punished for knowing what I want when I want it, u instead withheld it teased and flaunted shit, if u did what u said u wld I wldnt act childish and throw a fit, technically in gay years I'm an 8 year old kid, with way too much talent sarcasm and wit, just cuz I'm submissive doesn't mean I'm a bottom bitch, perhaps it's true I'm too smart for my own good, i always feel dismissed underestimated and misunderstood, led on by a bunch of posers and frauds, i will read and ream u a new asshole if ur caught secretly fucking with other whores, it's so simple it's silly, all I want is intimacy and genuine reciprocity, be straight forward honest and real, omission or silence aren't as bad as lying but effective communication to me is a big deal, I'm a big boy and can make my own decisions for myself, but yes I wld love a companion a lending hand or help, to be at ur beck and call tho, I need to get off too yo, that's automatic and something u should already know, act full grown, or watch me turn my back and go, hoes are a dime a dozen, and I only associate with people with value and substance!

Peace and 1,
JC
5/22/15

No comments:

Post a Comment