Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Am I Wrong

Can someone show some bravery, come sweep me off my feet and save me, i can't take it anymore, what is all this suffering for, i want my life to begin, have I committed too many sins and this is my punishment, no love sex or career, a thick shorty with small eyes big chest and no hair, am I really that ugly, what if u wake up tomorrow and I'm gone suddenly, wld I even be remembered, don't say I'm a diamond in the rough sort of treasure, yet I'm still single and alone, living unemployed back at my parent's home, how much longer will i be stuck in limbo, lots of time for going to the gym tho, but honestly what the fuck is the point, I'm utterly frustrated and annoyed, i can't seem to catch any break, I was gullibly deceived by another flakey fake, i guess u really can't trust anyone at all, they're probably waiting for u to crash and fall, drop the ball, like a T-Mobile phone call, perhaps I'm not in range, I think it's funny yall believe I'm the one who's deranged and strange, I always try to remain respectful and cordial, unfortunately a lack of responsibility and accountability have become normal, at the beginning of yet another depressive day, i wonder am I wrong for smoking pot liking kinky sex and being gay?!?

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
5/27/15

No comments:

Post a Comment