Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Apologies Not Accepted

I tried apologizing multiple times, instead u treated me like I committed a bunch of felony crimes, u won't even talk to me, so my soul can once again be set free, closure is such an important part, it's how u begin to heal ur heart, but sometimes u don't get it, meanwhile I don't forget shit, u are my one grudge, a political consultant shldnt be a judge, u lie about ur name and where u live, in this life karma makes sure u get what u give, I'm a reflection of u, it's what empaths do, wish u wldnt abuse me like someone did to u, nobody knows the journey we all individually go thru, I'm always changing and growing, confused as to who's doing the blowing, am I bi or am I just gay, all my choices seem to lead me the wrong way, but that's in the past, wish father time wld make life fly by less fast, i wanna see happiness and beauty, far less soldiers preparing for their call to duty, thank u to the gladiators for their service, i imagine u dig deep below the surface, to the bowels of our existence, the grime and slime plagues us like resistance, some men are lower than the fungus that feed off of pond scum, they're the reason I use my left hand to jerk off and cum, cuz of a certain neglectful someone i no longer trust people, from now on i will refer to him as the devil since he's the epitome of evil, there's no excuse why u act that way, all I ever wanted was for u to stay, start with one night only, and make my life a lil less lonely, i don't even need sex, intimacy is the best, but if ur open and willing to pursue more, I'm down...I'll just never be ur whore, I've got value and class, i may be stubborn but I'm one hot sexy piece/pain in the ass, with loads of sarcasm and sass, and I always always always...get the last laugh!

Peace and 1,
JC
5/6/15

No comments:

Post a Comment