Thursday, May 14, 2015

Broken Bonds

 What do u do when u can't get closure, just march on like a soldier, never looking back or thinking twice, damn tho a face to face wldve been respectful and nice, I never wanna hear the name Jesse J again, politicians lie about having ur best interest and being ur friend, having money and control doesn't give u all the power, how will god judge u in that final hour, did u treat others kindly, were u condescendingly happy and smiley, to give off a particular image, ur agenda is as transparent as a bad toupee or gimmick, being disengenuous and fake, will eventually make u break, cuz life isn't worth living if u don't have a clue, ur word doesn't mean shit if u say but never do, making time for someone special, doesn't get u a trophy or medal, but it shows the person u care, so many times I called u were never available or there, it was a one way relationship from the start, making promises u never intended to keep isn't smart, when I think of u I fight back tears, but being alone forever is no longer my greatest fear, i now know I don't need someone else to complete me, I've broken the bonds of my past and I'm finally foot loose and fancy free!

Peace and 1,
JC
5/14/15

No comments:

Post a Comment