Monday, May 11, 2015

Leaving The Past

Gotta stop comparing myself to others, I'm a product of capitalistic fathers and mothers, everything is a competition for money, love is as make believe as Santa and the Easter bunny, perhaps I just don't know how to fake shit, will i still be able to make it, i don't play politics or games, between being gay and kinky I'm so ashamed, i never understood vanilla sex, vaginal intercourse is hexed, I'm sorry but I just don't want kids, this world's already overpopulated with hypocrites, inconsiderate and disrespectful, ignorant hatred is never really helpful, it's oppressive and damaging, a person can only take so much whipping criticism and hammering, I've always been underestimated and misjudged, this could've been easily resolved with an I'm sorry and a hug, they are life saving and healing, sometimes I'm not good at expressing how im feeling, out of fear of a simple misundertanding, most aren't empathetic compassionate or caring, i can't be the only one bravely sharing, yall a bunch of wallflowers just waiting and staring, watching life pass u by, I'm done apologizing for getting high, especially to overworking and eating alcoholics and drug users, abuse doesn't excuse becoming the abuser, prostitution is for losers, stop hiding in ur virtual reality computers, and just be real genuine people, lying and deceiving are equally evil, I'm tired of being the nice guy finishing last, I'm walking towards my destiny by leaving the past!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
5/11/15

No comments:

Post a Comment