Friday, May 29, 2015

Metaphorical Punching Bag

How dare u scream ur face off at me, while doin u a favor u claim this is a one way street, is that irony or hypocrisy, I'll talk to u when u state ur problem calmly, I'm done with u thinking ur the boss, who's more talented is a coin toss, like comparing oranges and apples, why is common sense so hard for people to grapple, it's about time u walk ur own talk, I'm sick of ur high pitched faggoty squawk, ur terrible at scheduling and planning, u can try to beat me up but I'm still standing, my time is only just beginning, my high school friend's hair is finally receding and thinning, sucks playing catch up, imagine u never get love, I'd rather be alone than a cheat, someone some day will love me because of my smelly feet, there's more than one person out there, love isn't a finite resource we have to limit and share, but abuse will not be tolerated, check ur anger frustration and hatred, i am not ur enemy or punching bag, there's 100 other reasons ur wicked pissy and mad, I'm sorry ur tired and had a bad day, i will celebrate my bday the whole last week of May, u will not bring me down, my art is inspiringly intellectual and refreshingly profound, musical degree or not, u can't teach the natural skills I got, I'm always working on growing as a person and my craft, hopefully I'll look back on this point in my life and just laugh, at the fact that despite impossible improbable odds, my dreams became a reality I am not a farce, i will be an ample example of the American dream, now all I need is for my hope and faith not to lose steam, cuz staying motivated with passion, is hard especially when ur finances are lacking, i know this may make me sound like a jerk, but i know my value and worth, this is just one of those transitional phases/growth spurts, i simply refuse to barely scrape by comfortably occupied with unfulfilling busy work!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
5/29/15

No comments:

Post a Comment