Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Never Get To Know Me

Take it all in and on, to live a life of sheer happiness and bliss is a con, the best marriages take work, lots of pain sorrow and hurt, over the years there's been tears, holding hands while conquering our fears, together as a couple one cohesive unit, encouraging one another as we are both doin it, actually sharing our true selves with one another, ain't no abandoning ship when it gets hard stuck in the gutter, a creative creature experiences personified crab behavior, look at JFK MLK Milk Pac and our Savior, if u believe in that, sometimes I think about bible thumpers and laugh, same thing goes for trying to understand a Republican, especially if ur black Hispanic Muslim gay or a woman, I mean really, no shade I just find it silly, I'm a lil masochistic too, and submissive it's true, but at the end of the day it's if u can say and do, I'm looking for someone to reciprocate a fair proportion of the love I give u, sexual or not, what sort of boundaries and limitations u got, i know what I want and not afraid to ask for it, my face gives me away everytime so I can't mask shit, what u see is simply what u get, sick of being harshly judged by people I've only just met, like I'm some one dimensional easy to figure out spoiled wannabe, like Mariah once sang "you'll never know the real me"!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
5/26/15

No comments:

Post a Comment