Wednesday, May 27, 2015

NEXT

Oh my god I can't stop thinking about sex, all I have to say about the guys around here is...NEXT, a bunch of faggoty fairies, even the drag queens are sloppy and hairy, a bunch of amateurs with no talent, left for 5 years and look what happened, where'd the independent art scene go, RI is the place mom and pop shops used to call home, now everything's gone corporate it's all about big business, totally neglecting the elderly and miseducating the kids, there's no such thing as the middle class anymore, everybody nowadays is a member of the overworking poor, forget about following ur hobbies or passions, too comfortable to figure out what u want then take action, a bunch of silver spoons and platters, can never seem to get above the bottom rungs of success's ladder, like I missed that day of school, where they told u the tricks and loopholes to the rules, why can't I seem to figure out, how to stand unafraid to be brave and bout, I'm definitely strong enough, scrappy agile rough and tough, don't let my height fool u, even tho I'm quite a cool dude, i have low levels of shame, won't pussy foot around a dame, I'll say shit straight to ur face, ain't too proud to beg or use mase, I'll kick balls and punch tits, sexual preference is recognizable by how one runs talks or sits, there are exceptions tho like me and Mike Tyson, such a badass as long as he's not trash talking before fighting, the purse coming out his mouth got me crying cracking up too much, if old ugly retarded criminals can...why can't I find love, obviously it's plain to see, my heart's blatantly consumed by jealousy, what the hell is wrong with me, i gotta get out of this woah is me routine, remember to breathe, and just focus on positivity!

Peace and 1,
JC
5/27/15

No comments:

Post a Comment