Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Phenomenally Great

Modern artists have it the hardest, I'm getting ready for the fall harvest, the birth of a second album, I'm inspired by black revolutionaries like Pac MLK Jr and Malcolm, music is the backbone of my life, it's always saving me during the pain and strife, all this tragedy that's happened to me, is nothing to be laughing at G, don't minimalize my struggle, since yall never included me in ur huddle, I'll enjoy my successes alone too, someday i know I'll find my boo...a real bro dude, who doesn't mind if my feet are sweaty and stinky, in fact I like things spicy and kinky, i want a man's man, what's hard to understand, that's just my preference, I'm a great friend and/or reference, I'm always willing to help and lend a hand, after figuring out what I wanted I plotted and planned, the level of talent and skill still amazes me even, I'm really trying to stop all the people pleasing, afterall I am only human, no matter what tho I will always continue pursuing, my passion hopes wishes and dreams, superficial shit is misleading cuz things aren't  necessarily what they seem, we create these false impossible expectations, everybody gets nervous and consumed with hesitation, gotta remember to cut myself some slack, look at my accomplishments that others can't conceive of and lack, like having a cd on Amazon and iTunes, internationally connecting healing lost souls and wounds, i can't wait to share my growth with the world, give a lil insight to the plight I've conquered and hurdled, I'm much stronger than I ever thought, ain't never gonna sell out or be bought, i know my value and worth, and realize that all the heartache and hurt, will shape me into something phenomenally great, i can handle the weight and won't break, when I meet that special someone we will start with a first date, only time will tell if destiny lead me to my fated soulmate!

Peace and 1,
JC
5/12/15

No comments:

Post a Comment