Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Reciprocate Love

I can't believe I made it to this moment, since time is intangible and u can't own it, I'm gonna just sit and appreciate, all that is beautifully divine and great, don't u get tired of being patient and waiting, awful atrocities happening constantly is degrading, i decide the quality of my life, it doesn't matter what u think is wrong or right, i am not defined by my possessions or wealth, instead I focus on my passionate soul's health, society has a weight that too often stifles, why do we worship talentless celebrities and false idols, i thought that was reserved for special god like people, seems the world's corrupted by the greedy forces of evil, what happened to living like Jesus or fighting for the greater good, i find more genuine real humble folks hiding in the hood, wonder when everything changed direction, I don't want to be subjected to one particular section, has our perception been reversed, cuz of Adam and Eve we all are now cursed, when will I be forgiven for my father's sins, does he have to die in order for my destiny to begin, it's funny how one story's ending, altho devastating mind blowing and bending, can actually be the best thing, always remember the joy and happiness family and friends bring, everything u do and who u meet has purpose and meaning, don't be afraid or ashamed to share ur true feelings, if at anytime u need someone to listen or give u a hug, know that I am here I care and wanna reciprocate love!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
5/13/15

No comments:

Post a Comment