Thursday, May 7, 2015

The Healer

Call me He-Man master of my own universe, i understand the true value of what love is really worth, it casts a protective spell, that can save u from the pain of the fiery flames from hell, the sun is a powerful thing, I'm like a phoenix when I rap and sing, i bask at the fact of all the joy it brings, being rejected stings, leaving a scar on ur heart, even if I'm wicked smart, my brain can't control my emotions, i lose myself laying on the beach by the ocean, coast to coast, but I'm humble and don't boast, always love good company, I'm sarcastic witty silly and funny, but extremely intense and profoundly deep, super sensative emotional and unafraid to weep, I'm like cupid a lover not a fighter, roll a phat blunt and I'll spark it with my Bic lighter, I'm a gladiator with a white cap, instead of a halo I rock a fidora...don't u dare laugh, get the giggles all snorting and shit, laughter is addictive and I can't handle it, especially if it's at me, i hate the judgmental plain mean hurtful and nasty, alot of truth is said in jest, of course I'm aiming for being the best, yes I have high expectations, believe in the supernatural and the power of divine constellations, i respect even if I don't understand, afterall perfection is impossible for technology and man, yet I still try to empathize and comprehend, why ignorant hypocritical minds can't rationalize and bend, focus on the messages my poetry and music send, let me heal ur hearts and help some souls mend!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
5/7/15

No comments:

Post a Comment