Saturday, May 23, 2015

Where's The Follow Thru

I love that the world is changing it's view on homosexuality, it's a fucking catastophe/tragedy everytime there's another single casualty, I'm actually shocked Ireland legalized gay marriage, I'm afraid if a Republican becomes prez we'll revert back to the dark age horse drawn carriage, with concentration camps for all us fags, we repeat history out of ignorance that's just a common knowledge fact, race gender sexuality and religion, automatically effects our decisions, but it's down right disgusting and sickening, i have morality and spiritual conviction, refuse to let my soul be trapped or enslaved by a financial prison system, i no longer want to fantasize being the romantic hostage/victim, I'm writing my own role, winning a Grammy is my ultimate goal, selling out stadiums inspiring other rejects and wallflowers, shutting the traps of all the rap and hip hop haters with my hippie flower power, I'm an out and proud poetic gay rapper/singer, i spark contraversial outrage more spectacular and captivating than Jerry Springer, yall gonna have trouble staying in ur seats, just when I'm about to gracefully bow out i bout back cuz down deep I don't even believe in defeat, i may temporarily retreat, but that's to reenergize and strategize my defense, I like to put on a good show and naturally build up suspense, i don't like disengenuous and/or false pretense, fuck false facades and a faker who only pretends, i see and read right thru u, my biggest pet peeve are peeps who talk big game but never follow thru or do!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
5/23/15

No comments:

Post a Comment