Sunday, May 31, 2015

Yes Sir

Totally bored and uninspired, by all the fakes flakes and liars, my brain never seems to get tired, I don't know what the purpose is for nipples but mine are hardwired, seriously like the slightest touch, yet these dudes do too much, wanna be all rough and tough, punch u in the nuts or gut, don't get me wrong kink can be hot as hell, but with intimacy u need to be able to read well and tell, explore to find the proper balance of pleasure and pain, try playing a bondage game, u learn alot about urself giving up control, ur senses heighten too if u add a blindfold, let's wrestle for who's bottom and top, i don't believe u when u plead stop, shut up and take it bitch, i love making u squirm moan and ur dick twitch, i am a true switch, have trouble hitting that high falsetto pitch, cuz I'm a true dude, not a drag queen with a faggoty femmy attitude, not trying to be rude, it's just most religious folks are sexually ignorant prudes, u exude homo erotic undertones, do bromance buddies bone, everyone wants to know, I won't kiss and tell tho, I like being a gay Grey, but I'm very picky about my prey, ull be gagged and have no say, it's the master's way or the highway!

Peace and 1,
JC
5/31/15

No comments:

Post a Comment