Saturday, June 13, 2015

Charmed & Enchanted

Running low on topics of discussion, I'm as volatile as a volcanic eruption, i can randomly just blow a flow like it's nothing,  I don't think it's right to ban and sensor all cussing, sometimes ur so damn mad all u can say or think is FUCK, yes it can get excessive overused and abused too much, but really what happened to free speech, it's everybodys duty to help teach, cuz of a few bad seeds, now it negatively effects me, both radio and artists have to people please, always looking for donations and sponsers, to all the nay sayers or haters watch me succeed and conquer, I may be self righteous but I'm full of pride dignity and honor, i don't take anything for granted, i often think I'm living a fairy tale life charmed and enchanted, the truth is im just winging it, hope one day audiences will be singing my shit, but when or if that day ever comes, I will remain humbly grounded by loved ones, show forgiveness and mercy to those who in the past sassed and shunned, and u can bet for sure I'll never forget where I came from!

Peace and 1,
JC
6/13/15

No comments:

Post a Comment