Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Do U Too Believe In Magic

It's tough to watch a person ur interested in love someone else, I often wonder if jerking off all the time hurts or helps, what can I say but I'm a horny guy, to deal with life's strife I stay super stoned and high, u never get anything u want with omission or lies, why is it demasculating for a grown man to cry, u can bet if I'm pissed off I'll cause a scene or commotion, I'm a human being therefore I'm capable of a wide range of emotion, because I'm in touch with my sensative side, it makes me much more empathetic existential and wise, see the genuine sincerity in my eyes, I absolutely refuse to settle and compromise, this Italian stallion's stubborn as hell, it took me a while but I'm starting to break out of my hard exterior/shell, wish u could simply fix shit with a magical spell, but since it doesn't exist how about u pray everything's ok and works out well, don't write me off as crazy and not listen to me, it sounds silly but there's power in positivity, helping others helps ourselves, we as a society really need to stop classifying people by their wealth, focus all energies on our own country's health, stop perpetuating the same hatred and discrimination displayed by those assholes in the bible belt!

Peace and 1,
JC
6/9/15

No comments:

Post a Comment