Friday, June 19, 2015

Global Proposal

Tomorrow is the big day, performing on RI's Gay Pride main stage, it's been a long arduous road, traveled coast to coast and wound up back home, there's no manual map to follow, just regret shaming the comfortably proud and hollow, i think gays are much more existential, they have this incredible potential, to broaden minds and hearts, don't we all deserve a fair shot, I find our community to be cliquey and ostracizing, lots of promiscuous hookering and sluttish conniving and lying, I'm not one to judge, or push my opinions on u trying to limit love, it knows no bounds, so heavenly divine and profound, even if it was a choice mine counts, take away my rights and I'll pounce, finally no more arresting for possession of less than an ounce, as needless police brutality and racial tension mounts, 30 somethings are still living at home off an allowance, the US economy is corrupt fucked up and broken, have we forgotten the important words revolutionary past activists have spoken, seems we all are just slave like pawns at the rich's disposal, i offer a global proposal, it's time to align so there's not 1 more single hate crime casualty, for simply being black Jewish or Muslim and believing in homosexuality, that would make me happy, but I'm sure ur reading this calling me crazy naive ignorant and basically just laughing at me, haters gonna hate, but I'm destined to be great and help effectuate change!

Peace and 1,
JC
6/19/15

No comments:

Post a Comment