Tuesday, June 23, 2015

It's Just Love

I'm honored and humbled, i didn't flub or fumble, in life u usually only get one shot, so u better give it the best uve got, many things can go wrong during a live performance, my words have great power so the responsibility is ginormous, hip hop already has such a bad negative rap, hopefully I broke down the stereotype and helped change that, it used to be the voice of the oppressed, now it's been spoiled I guess, all about money drugs bitches niggas fags and hoes, there's no intellect depth heart or soul, i miss being inspired and moved, spirtually connected and swooned, music saves my life every day, supports me all the way, no matter my mood or attitude, i can always find a song to relate to, and if for some reason I can't, I'll pen one with my own two hands, I am extremely talented and skilled, not gonna lie I'm afraid I may be assassinated or killed, by some religious extremist right winged nut, i don't need electro shock therapy cuz i suck dick and take it up the butt, omg why is this still even an issue, what the fuck is the problem with u, grow up, it's just love, let's all please remain sane and calm, like Pink sings "it's only love not a time bomb"!

Peace and 1,
JC
6/23/15

No comments:

Post a Comment