Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Just Blame It On The Gays

God I need a lil peace of mind, my natural reaction is to say I'm fine, being rejected never gets easy, so many men assume I'm a beck and call cock slut who's sleazy, i def don't sleep around or randomly hook up often, will my walls ever come down and my rough edges soften, I'm way more jealous and spiteful than I thought, I wonder how many souls the devil has bought, seems people are much more inherently selfish and greedy, trying to make plans and coordinate schedules shldnt make me crazy dramatic or needy, take it as a compliment I like u, I definitely don't wanna fight boo, i just know what I want and need, I'm actually very easy to please, and unlike others i believe in reciprocity, giving up tho on the hope for harmony and equality, there's not enough fair distribution of wealth, it's effecting both human and mother nature's health, wondering what the percentage of food is now man made, when things go wrong they just blame it on the gays, I'm growing more afraid every day, it's getting harder to find a way to keep the faith, how much longer do I need to be patient and wait, if we can't fix financial or economic problems in the smallest state, i doubt things will change on a larger scale, seems afterall life really is just a sad tragic tale.

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
6/3/15

No comments:

Post a Comment