Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Layered Onion

Having trouble deciding what to do, is it worth goin in debt again for music production school, I think it's smart and feels right, what's 2 1/2 more years of life in RI gonna be like, but after that, I'm leaving and never looking back, this time when I go, I am determined to find my new true home, who knows where I'll be, Denver San Fran Chicago Canada or perhaps some European country, it's an online degree so there's room to still travel, can't wait for the day I pound that gavel, and finally make a definitive choice, i have a uniquely talented and gifted rhythmic voice, bassy raspy and deep, with a sound and style similar to hip hop in the 90s, i love Tupac Nas Guru The Wu and Lauryn Hill, they continue to be considered classic and their songs give me the chills, i miss when rap represented activism inspiration and poetic soul, i hate that fortune and fame is now the ultimate goal, I miss when music had substance and value, artists shldnt create just cuz they have to, it often comes in waves, hard work motivation and having unwavering passion pays, i wish u were more brave and stayed, not treated me like another notch on ur belt or just a great lay, im not like visiting Hawaii, ull probably get a post about u on my blog/diary, u cld say im a layered onion, very shocking and stunning, stinky but delicious and tasty, totally impatient overzealous and hasty, but dedicated to help better and change the world, let's all blend together like old school chocolate and vanilla swirl!

Peace and 1,
JC
6/17/15

No comments:

Post a Comment