Monday, June 8, 2015

Modern Artists Mutiny

My old undergraduate degree, has quite frankly become obsolete, and what's worse is I'm still 8 gs deep, my balls pits and feet are sweating profusely, i ain't no Bruce Lee, or Mariah Carey cutesy, u will never ever mute me, it's about time modern artists mutiny, take back what's rightfully ours, finally be paid for the blood sweat tears and hours, who knew I had these amazing lyrical powers, these presumed astute super producers are really just talentless coat tail riding cowards, no offense to the naturally gifted beat makers, I'm simply one of the divine empathic message relayers, this is a god given gift, but it isn't all glitz glamour happiness and bliss, amateurs unfortunately don't get the gist, if u have a passion or dream u go to extremes to achieve it, and u could give a fuck or two shits, just stay focused and mind ur own business, haters gonna hate so just smile and blow them a lil kiss, average isn't legendary or missed, we care about who scored the winning goal not the assist, problems don't get solved with guns knives or fists, i know I shouldn't get all riled up and pissed, i just hate it when people have no common sense or think about realistic logistics, it's absolutely pathetic and ridiculous, how this world is filled with so many ignorant hypocrites!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
6/9/15

No comments:

Post a Comment