Saturday, June 6, 2015

Proverbial Hide & Seek

How am I gonna make it, totally feel vulnerable and naked, when I'm up on stage it's just me, give me a mic and a dj to play the beat, I'm a one man show, GayA portrays the growth of my flow, everybody loves a good cover, personally I'm more of an original music lover, i have more respect for a singer/songwriter, Mariah Carey is such an inspirational fighter, i wonder if I'll ever be that accepted, do u ever get used to being rejected, i guess I'll focus on writing new songs, it's time to pull the bull by its horns, full steam ahead, u can sleep when ur dead, we only get this life, i hope my future's bright, cuz if the past is any indication, fuck god and his righteous indignation, give me control of my own destiny, are u just trying to hurt me intentionally, cursed as a late bloomer, average looking like Amy Schumer, but personality can add that special sexy, wonder which celebrities will eventually be my besties, popularity is a fickle thing, I know I rap way better than I sing, but my voice is unique, being a gay white rapper definitely shocks and intrigues, i wonder how many albums before my career peaks, seems success and I are playing a giant proverbial game of hide and seek!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
6/6/15

No comments:

Post a Comment