Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Read U All Wrong

It's funny how the universe works, in hindsight I guess I was the overzealous jerk, the thing is that the hurt lingers and lurks, it's hard finding someone who'll accept all ur kinks and quirks, one of my biggest pet peeves, is people who can't plan and/or communicate effectively, if u want something bad enough ull make the time, holding people accountable for letting u down is not a crime, i will absolutely call u out, i always live up to the words coming out my mouth, i have high expectations and big dreams, staying constantly passionate driven and motivated is way more difficult than it seems, just when I thought u were fed up and done, u pay me a huge compliment so I'm stunned, who knew I read u all wrong, hmmmm that might be a good hook for a song, I need to learn to just calm it the fuck down, the torture of silence is insightful yet emotionally  profound, i don't know if I can handle a relationship, maybe I'm simply not built for it or equipped, perhaps u can't have ur cake and eat it too, music career or love which wld u choose if u were in my shoes, doesn't appear possible to have both, but why am I such a stubbornly naive idealist who believes there's still hope?!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
6/2/15

No comments:

Post a Comment