Sunday, June 28, 2015

Same Lame Old Game

Not gonna lie I hate spending Sunday fundays alone, why are friends so hard to come by and make when ur full grown, i miss the days of being a kid, boredom and lonliness make it hard to live, there's only so much love i can give, without any given in return, so many times I've been flaked on and burned, fuck this shit taking turns, i want mine and I want it first, a lack of intimacy and reciprocity hurts, within everyone both good and evil lurks, all relationships take lots of time and hard work, I'm not trying to be an overzealous jerk, but I've gone so long, without a regular steady shlong, I'm comfortable staying home stoned and masterbating, my sex drive is slowly diminishing and fading, I've gotten so used to riding solo, i don't know how to share when it's bogo, perhaps I'm actually naturally monogamous and straight, i call a fricken spade a spade, I'm sorry to say but I often wish I wasn't gay, I'm wicked worried and afraid, I'm being punished for poor decisions others have made, while u played and created waves, i guess I dug my own grave, cuz i refuse to compromise or settle for the same lame old game of heartbreak and pain!

Peace and 1,
JC
6/28/15

No comments:

Post a Comment