Monday, June 15, 2015

Semi Trilingual

Wish the rain wld wash away heartache and pain, it's a damn shame love doesn't remain the same, it's always great in the beginning, ur only being shown their representative is what I'm thinking, there's definitely alternate personalities and versions, a sexy slut standing on the corner working, sucking fucking and jerking, so glad I'm not the sex that goes thru birthing, it's not good if I have to ask, are u being ur genuine self or wearing a mask, behind a computer screen uve got balls and can sass, but confronted face to face u forget fast, first time meeting no one gets it up the butt, I'd rather have intimate kinky sex instead of getting fucked, let's have a relationship progress naturally, I'm down with just dating casually, but that doesn't mean I'm a prude, I'm just a pretty picky personality driven gay dude, looking for someone similar, who can be comfortable around my friends and familia, we are Italian tho not Spanish, when momma makes gravy watch how quickly it goes and'll vanish, forget about it when it comes to her lasagna, ull have it for lunch and dinner both today and manana, lol like Britney bitch "oops I did it again", proving to not just be another monolingual ignorant American, to prove to u all that I am a real deal wise fella, I'll end this poem by simply saying buon giorno e ciao bella!

Peace and 1,
JC
6/15/15

No comments:

Post a Comment