Monday, June 22, 2015

Sex Is The Best

I don't want to judge pry or meddle, but i don't get why gay guys compromise and settle, why be in a vanilla relationship, when ur into fetishes and shit, it just doesn't make sense, love is about happiness and fulfillment, maybe monogamous marriage just isn't for us, I'm not sorry ive got both balls and guts, i know what I want and like, I won't chase but will put up a fight, esp if we are kink compatible, ur lack of follow thru is frustratingly laughable, ive got all this pent up aggession, so i get too intense and give a negative impression, let me relieve u of any anxiety and tension, my healing hands are magic and a blessing, u repetedly taunt and tease me, send an enticing email only to leave me hanging evilly, u never get anything laying down low hiding in silence, the answer is never avoidance or violence, be upfront straight forward and honest, is it possible to be too prude uptight and modest, life is simply short, why's it so hard to find a cool cohort, to chill with and hang, i cld give two fucks if we ever bang, that's not what I'm about, the music industry is already an overwhelming stressful bout, seems nobody's capable of friendship anymore, I've managed past polyamorous relationships very well before, I'm not looking for a primary partner right now, I may not know when where or how, but i will find true love and occupational success, I refuse to settle for anything less than what's in my best interest, I bet this is another obstacle/test, god lately I'm so lonely bored and horny the only thing on my mind is sex sex sex!

Peace and 1,
JC
6/22/15

No comments:

Post a Comment