Monday, June 8, 2015

Too Fast For U

What's the problem am I writing too fast, am i simply just a crass big pain in the ass, don't throw me away like a piece of shit/trash, victory will soon be mine at last, why won't u forget about what u thought of me in the past, do I actually connect with u make u gasp giggle or laugh, I hope I help diversify ur consciousness and inspire better questions to ask, put away those fake agents representatives and masks, u gotta understand man that's just my genuine charm with a splash of sarcastic sass, this is the role god has bestowed and cast, ive got a certain cool calm swagger that makes me a real class act, im still working tho on my glutes and 6 pack abs, probably cuz of the dorritos and ice cream ive got not so secretly stashed, yes u sexy police officer I will do any dirty task u ask, relish in ur scent except when u pass some more gas, I know I'm irritably overzealous and rash, occasionally assume the worst so I burst back with a whipping tongue lash, and then left yet to wonder if I'll ever understand the feelings Etta James had, when singing her signature hit "At Last".

Peace and 1,
JC
6/8/15

No comments:

Post a Comment