Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Unequal Distribution Of Wealth

I really hate credit card companies, they woke me up this morning just to tease, offering a locked in lower interest rate, which ideally sounds great, but there is always a catch, so I took a few deep breaths, and let her have it, I have absolutely haddit, i am unemployed and broke, what ur suggesting is a fucking joke, I'm trying to go back to school, is Sallie Mae or Verizon customer service more rude, frankly I despise both, I'm losing all financial faith and hope, it's getting harder and harder to cope, can't even calm myself with a lil toke or smoke of dope, I'm hanging on by a frayed frail thread of rope, in the grand scope it's never one single vote, so what's the point in casting mine, aren't u all tired of the 9 to 9 12 hour grind, grow a backbone and a stronger spine, don't just wait til the universe and stars align, i constantly pray and pine, that if i remain patient and kind, someday soon it will be my time to shine, perhaps that's stupid ignorant and naive, unequal distribution of wealth is my biggest pet peeve, why is everyone elected to lead, totally consumed by greed!

Peace and 1,
JC
6/24/15

No comments:

Post a Comment