Thursday, June 11, 2015

Want To Get To Know Me

I don't feel the need to streak or suck cock to get ahead, I'm a genuine genius extremely lyrically inclined and talented, some say epically legendary, very much lodged in their heart's and pschy's memory, I'm actually globally influencing impacting and connecting, breaking down boundaries and stereotypes changing people's perception, on an even larger more worldly scale, seeing success happens slower than a moving snail, please universe...feel free to take ur time, it's impossibly hard to get by let alone thrive, without resorting to living a life of crime, I'm not looking for incredible wealth I just want what's rightfully mine, I'm totally humble and capable of sharing, we all need a lil comfort compassion and caring, some sympathy empathy and understanding, life in my opinion is a bit too expensive and demading, how the hell am I going to survive, can't just lay down close my eyes and die, what's the use in crying anymore, done longing lusting and pining over lying conniving whores, I'm not another notch for ur belt, sniff ur own shit that uve dealt urself, i no longer require ur services or help, ur unforgettable scent/smell, simply makes me melt, im sure everyday without u will be sheer hell, but oh well that's how it goes, best advice to life tho, is follow ur dreams and believe in ur own flow, use failure as a motivational tool to learn and grow, if u really want to get to know me JC/Joe, u should really read my poetry or come see me perform live at a show!

Peace and 1,
JC
6/11/15

No comments:

Post a Comment