Tuesday, June 9, 2015

When All Else Fails

How do people get millions of YouTube views and FB likes, i seem to meet a lot of Shawns Ryans and Mikes, it's pretty freaky actually, trouble just happens naturally, guess I'm a metaphorical magnet, u know I'm going to but haven't asked yet, the law of attraction, is as confusing as fractions and fracking, i gotta work more on my daddy macking, i wonder if I'll follow suit and move from hip hop to acting, should I go back to school, a music production degree would be a crucial useful tool, not to mention, it's the perfect place for networking, trying to at least get my foot in the door, afraid of being taken advantage of as if I were a cheap whore, don't have a pot to piss in, find myself caught in a compromising demoralizing position, what am I supposed to do, forget everything I knew to be true, unfortunately there's only a chosen few, who can hang with this cool unstereotypically gay dude, I'm pretty sure I'm destined to be single, I'm a poetic philosophical nomad that travels and loves to mingle, seeing and meeting new people and places, makes me appreciate god's blessings and good graces, it's a beautiful world and life, happiness like a rainbow comes after the storm and strife, let the colorful light shine bright, afterall things aren't necessarily basic black and white, it's a complicated spectrum and array, I'm not 100% right but there's existential value in what I say, anyone else consumed by the gloom and gray, when all else fails and is lost I look up to the big boss and humbly pray for better days!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
6/9/15

No comments:

Post a Comment