Thursday, June 18, 2015

Whisk Me Away

Wish some sexy jock or prince charming who's gay, would come kidnap me and whisk me away, I just can't take the responsibility of this life, the price of strife and the right to gripe, simply put don't come cheap, can't take the bullshit society heaps, I've definitely come leaps and bounds, but I've yet to experience any change that's positively profound, I'm constantly knocked down, feeling tethered trapped helplessly bound, fallen and failed so many times I've lost count, I'm being consumed by gloom doom and doubt, perhaps i fantasized a lie, as a gemini I instinctually wonder why, how come things are the way they are, it is seriously hard to get far, unless u have money or a degree, nothing seems to be free, so much pollution I have to pay for an inhaler to even breathe, most people aren't intellectual or that deep, I'm a difficult man to understand, cuz i have huge dreams and plans, save ur superficial small talk, for those silent wallflowers who'd rather stalk and gawk, than actually make an effort to truly be happy, spiritual fulfillment isn't stupid or sappy, faith is the key to success, gotta figure out what u want first and then try ur best, if u believe in god it's all He or She asks, make the most of now cuz time sure flies by fast, except of course when u don't have cash, I need my secret stash of grass, or I'll act like an ass, look at how much waste impacts the stacks of trash, i know u can't erase the gaps or cracks, but hopefully someday we'll be able to look back on the past crap and laugh!

Peace and 1,
JC
6/18/15

No comments:

Post a Comment