Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Whoa A RI Tornado

Holy smokes, watching for a tornado, who knew, it cld happen in RI too, mother nature's wrath, will destroy any and everything in its path, fuck shit bitch, hope u all are ready for this, thunderstorms terential rain and damaging wind, I'm a lil bit apprehensive of goin to Prov tonight to rap and sing, I will miss the bliss and joy music brings, just the thought makes me cringe, no I can't hit them Mariah high notes, if I went on The Voice wld u call in for me and vote, think I cld handle the battle rounds and go toe to toe, I'd probably make friends with my competition and foes, whoa...im outside right now, watching it really come down, it's interrupting my thought process and flow, u shld get the gist of my sarcastic randomness by now tho...no, so I don't end this poem with a rhetorical question, i believe natural disasters are a form of population control and shld be considered blessings, otherwise, I'm left wondering why wise guys, get to decide who lives or dies, no matter how hard any human tries, ur not god and killing is a sin in his eyes, we don't have the right to take our own lives, abort and even doctors can't assist in suicide, when it's time to meet ur demise, and ur soul goes will it sink below or rise, burn in hell or flies high up into the heavenly skies, I like the after life being a nice mysterious surprise, I'd much rather focus on making the most out of every single day I'm alive!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
6/23/15

No comments:

Post a Comment