Sunday, June 7, 2015

Why's It So Fucking Hard

It's all about marketing and promotion, i should do something shocking and cause a commotion, maybe I'll just rap in my boxer shorts, music is my life not a sport, perhaps I've gotten too lazy and complacent, with every passing second we're braving aging, I'm only a reflection of who I used to be, when I came out i had to go annd run away to find the real me, it was then I made the decision, to break out of my old life's prison, but being back in RI has rehashed the past, I hope my unwavering faith will last, I'm strong enough to have made it this far, nobody said it would be easy but why is it so fucking hard, I mean like all the time, I love jamming out to DMX's "Lord Give Me A Sign", these crazy peeps be blowing my mind, true love would be miraculous but I'll totally settle for a lil bump and grind, to help me get thru just one more day, it's very boring and lonely being gay, at times I wish I hard core drank or said yes to more drugs, but really all I want and need is someone to come over to cuddle and give me a hug!

Peace and 1,
JC
6/7/15

No comments:

Post a Comment