Sunday, June 21, 2015

Wicked Explicit

Everyone's incognito, and on the down low, it's hard for a gay jock bro, to patiently wait tho, used to being someone's sloppy seconds, sometimes sex is like a slice of heaven, when there's a drought and have to go so long without, i start to crave cock in my mouth, sorry to be that blunt raunchy and wicked explicit, but every guy shld let a fag suck their dick, not gonna lie, without a lil love in my life I wanna die, it's especially tough being kinky, i need a strong masculine man not some queen who's femmy and wimpy, it's simply a preference, understand that sentence, i am an adult and have all types of relationships, it's ignorant to be judgy constantly hating on shit, mind ur own damn business, i wanna experience lots of hot erotic bliss, i know what I like and not afraid to ask, don't lie or flake and I won't take u to task, u should take my overzealousness as a compliment silly, wait til u see my oral talents and abilities, I wanna make ur toes curl, knock ur socks off and rock ur world, get u to shiver and quiver, im both a people pleaser and a giver, ain't nobody can do it like me, I've mastered the art of fwb and being discrete, i don't gossip or repeat, this undercover brutha keeps secrets respecting all limits and boundaries, and I totally believe in our right to maintain privacy!

Peace and 1,
JC
6/21/15

No comments:

Post a Comment