Friday, June 12, 2015

Wise Advice

There's nothing more rewarding than fulfilling big goals and dreams, performing at RI Pride is a tremendous opportunity but I want the Grammys, i know that's extremely overzealous and ambitious, everybody has some rough patches bumps and hiccups, my legs look great from dodging obstacles and jumping hurdles, i can't decide who's my favorite of the teenage mutant ninja turtles, however the best xman has to be Jean Grey, i liked She-Ra more than He-Man I shldve known back then I was gay, i seriously had no clue, why do u care so much who i sleep with shouldn't effect u, I'm flattered man I just don't understand, this wasn't a choice for me and definitely wasn't planned, all I want is to do music find love and be happy, why when I say that do so many laugh at me, jealous I can have my cake and eat it too, or pissed cuz i don't fake it til I make it like u do, either way there's enough room to go around, I try to stay eclectic and diversify my sound, listeners are opinionated and fickle, some people hate country folk metal or rap more than being torturously tickled, when u find urself in a bind/pickle,  time's not on ur side it tick tocked and dwindled, it's almost criminal, "it could all be so simple", like Lauryn sang "but ud rather make it hard", i wonder if I'll ever get that far, to define a minority subculture a genre and a generation, u shld give her a standing ovation without any hesitation, with her amazing creations there's no need for any apology or explanation, u try being a black female hip hop artist, i sure as hell wouldn't argue over who had it the hardest, divine natural talent speaks for itself, as an aspiring gay white rapper singer songwriter myself I cld use some wise advice and help!

Peace and 1,
JC
6/12/15

No comments:

Post a Comment