Thursday, July 16, 2015

A Gay's Straight Talk

I'm not trying to sound ungrateful, however salaries seem to be super glued or stapled, i think it's absolutely moronic and ridiculous, minimum wage is set by Congress...a bunch of selfish hypocrites, i spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to get my degree, and cashiers at Mickey Ds will make just as much as me, I've been paid the same $12-$15 wage, since I was high school age, that makes absolutely no fucking sense, why right before u die do so many repent, i live my whole life a hard working genuinely nice guy, yall rate people based on wealth religion sexuality and whether or not they get high, our moralistic truth has been compromised, wish capitalism and corporate culture wld meet its demise, no matter how hard I try, I can't hold back these tears from my eyes, when I think of all the ignorance and discrimination, kids being exploited and taught how hating is viable motivation, afterall revenge feels so good, but it's more hollow than wood, i never understood fighting fire with fire, the fine line isnt much thicker than wire, this economy is like the election process, a big huge corrupt and fucked up mess, while comedians use sarcasm and jest, i think direct straight forward talk and harsh honesty is the best!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
7/16/15

No comments:

Post a Comment