Sunday, July 12, 2015

Always Call Bullshit

Woke up hungover from so many shots, my poor stomach and these awful beer burps I got, remind me why I stick to smoking pot, god I'm becoming an old fart, my Sunday funday is gonna be low key, I didn't even get out of bed til 3, and it was cuz i desperately needed coffee, some weed and to write poetry, i know I know I'm a freak, yup that's me, watch as I wave my flag high and proud, i know I'm pretty deep intense and a loud mouth, but what can I say, I'm an orally talented gay, ok ok I'll come out and play, it's another gorgeous day anyway, I still have to shave shower and brush my teeth, i wanna look good and sexy this week, just cuz I'm short doesn't mean I'm weak or meek, give my nips a lil tweak, and ud see a boner pop up immediately, raging hard and throbbing vehemently, I'm a super sensative soul, with extremely big dreams and goals I suppose, but i think they are totally achievable and believable, ur remedial English language skills are inconceivable, holy fucking shit, are u a hypocrite moronic or straight up illiterate, any which way I'm scared for u and afraid, it's within my nature to always call bullshit and a spade a spade!

Peace and 1,
JC
7/12/15

No comments:

Post a Comment