Sunday, July 5, 2015

Animosity

How many more hurdles must I make, before I catch some sort of a break, getting ur hopes up only to be let down isn't right, yet it's the story of my life, people mean well but don't have any follow thru, how many times must I repeat it's not what u say but if u do, I need to be someplace that appreciates me and my talents, where opportunity comes to the good hearted genuine and valient, who says chivalry is dead, if u come for me u will be read, I'm tired of complaining and hearing myself bitch, beginning to get the moving bug/itch, RI is too soul sucking, rude and prude when it comes to the topic of gays fucking, i never in my wildest dreams, cld imagine I'd have this much animosity, everybody is consumed by fear and repression, structured religion is the root cause I'm guessing, seriously I've gotten spiteful and begrudging, this sex rut im in is absolutely mind numbing, i refuse to settle for less and start slumming, to get that euphoric feeling of releasing/cumming, i will not compromise when it comes to my music or love, but does there come a point when ur so annoyed u know it's time to give up?

Peace and 1,
JC
7/5/15

No comments:

Post a Comment