Friday, July 31, 2015

Bleeding Hip Hop Heart Art

I'm extremely needy, affectionate but not touchy feely, not really into pda, as a gemini I'm black and white not gray, sorry guess maybe I'm bipolar, obsessed with cool ranch doritos and cherry coca cola, but it's gotta be in a can, not sure why it's just better man, wish I had an accent to say that, I don't think me rapping is disengenuine or pretending to act black, that presumptuous perception is whack, people said that about Joss Stone and the way she sings, we can't help but be ourselves and enjoy gods blessings, it comes from the inner depths of our souls, financial success isn't our ultimate goal, it's to make good quality inspiring music, imagine life if it wasn't infused with it, it wld be like watching a silent film, might as well start heating up the kiln, the death toll would astronomically rise, seriously it's saved me countless times, it wld obviously be hell, but thank god we were "saved by the bell", radio was my alarm clock, cell phone usage while driving needs to stop, fuck that actually and virtual reality, living vicariously is hilarious to me, u too have the power to achieve glory and help make ur story end happily, don't just roll over and accept defeat, treat masogynistic pigs like a piece of meat, mmmmmm bacon, i hate faking and flaking, I'm confused often as Jewish or asain, perhaps it's my squinty eyes, which is cuz i smile alot and I'm usually high, I always say it's just allergies, i love to taunt sarcastically and drastically tease, til ur begging please quivering at ur knees, my niceness gets misinterpreted as flirting, modern artists have to stay incessantly networking, u only get one opportunity or chance, aren't there any wealthy bleeding hearts into hip hop art that can lend a helping hand?

Peace and 1,
JC
7/31/15

No comments:

Post a Comment