Friday, July 10, 2015

Classic Magic

God have i come so far, the road to hip hop success I bet is long and hard, but no matter what, I got the heart and guts, not to mention a whole lot of soul, to think how it all started with a poem 8 years ago, it's absolutely crazy to me, seems almost impossible to believe, it took about 2 1/2 years to make my first cd, for the second album it'll be closer to 3, and honestly I'm ok with that, as I sit on the shitter writing this reflecting back, everything comes in its proper time, nobody has the same style of rhyming as mine, I need to stop incessantly questioning why when or if, altho I don't think we're given purposeless useless gifts, even the strongest relationships can shift or rift, but a lil love and kindness is rejuvenatingly healing, i have a suspicious feeling, there's some divine hidden meaning, we can't all be in 100% agreement, wack rap doesn't deserve any bereavement, i want some of that old school style that was classic, i have hope and faith I'll be able to duplicate my magic, only this go around, my lyrics will be much more existential and profound, i tried to diversify and commercialize my sound, looking for some r&b singers who wanna collaborate and get down, but i won't wait very long, cuz pretty soon I will have finished another new record/song!

Peace and 1,
Joe Conscious
7/11/15

No comments:

Post a Comment