Thursday, July 16, 2015

Existential Dilemma/Decision

The universe can be so cruel, what am I gonna do I haven't a clue, what an existential dilemma/decision, music or occupational prison, and it's only a temp job lasting 4 to 6 weeks, I'm emotionally overwhelmed all I can do is weep, why's it seem so impossible to fulfill dreams, I'm running low on hope patience and steam, i used to think faith and love were enough, I find myself cursing words and looking up, thinking there's some invisible asshole in the sky above, wishing someone wld come cuddle and snuggle or at least give me a hug, I need some human contact stat, sick of being stabbed in the back then laughed at, yall are a bunch of sadists, sarcasm is all about tone and cadence, my profound lyricism and insight, is definitely not censored politically correct or polite, bitch please take a cue from some Sweet Brown sass, "ain't nobody got time for that"!

Peace and 1,
JC
7/16/15

No comments:

Post a Comment