Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Existential Revelation

When u remove urself from a bad equation, ur able to have an existential revelation, self actualize what u really want in life, societal capitalistic pressure adds to the stress and strife, people piss me off, constantly gossip and scoff, but i try to lead and be an ample example, that despite being knocked down constantly and trampled, doesn't mean u can't get up again and rise above, the whole point to this existence is finding love, it comes in all varieties and forms, we individually define what's our own norm, been learning to lower my expectations, and give myself some credit and appreciation, I'm much too deep and serious all the time, no I'm not a slutty flirt I'm actually just genuinely outgoing nice and kind, i feel trapped and it's stifling both my mind and soul, my heart's never been fully whole, tho I have an abundance of amazing relationships, I'm rather anxious and impatient to see future blessings and gifts, cuz I'm always working hard at growing my craft, it's impossible to not take shit personally repeatedly getting the shaft, like I'm being metaphorically sadistically edged and teased, by sarcastic assholes and religious extremists/bullies, we're coming to a tipping point where that'll no longer legally be tolerated, I'm still shocked by the crazy amount of atrocious ignorance discrimination and hatred, very much real not only alive and well but prevalent, I'd say it's pretty clear cut obvious and evident, a lot is riding on who becomes the next American president!

Peace and 1,
JC
7/7/15

No comments:

Post a Comment